Is this you?
- Clayton was abused as a child, and now abuses his own children.
- Shawn is constantly depressed and drinks heavily to forget.
- Emmy has no interest in her schoolwork and has stopped going to class.
- Alvira is hungry all the time because there is no food in the house.
- John’s family ignores him and he has run away from home more than once.
- Dolores steals from her parents so she can buy drugs.
- Barbara Jean has been out of work for almost two years, and doesn’t care anymore.
- Ira’s family lives in abject poverty but they don’t ask for help because they are embarrassed by their situation.
- Anderson doesn’t understand what has happened to his people and their land. He says that his past has been taken from him and that he has no identity.
- Diane is unnerved and frightened by the constant violence and turmoil in her family.
- Ron is excessively overweight, but continues to eat without restraint.
- Louise has no plans for her future; she says she has no future.
- And last year, more young people in the Native American community died by suicide than in any other ethnic group in the country.
If you, or someone you care about is dealing with any of these issues, call the 24/7 HOTLINE now.